Position: Financial Analyst
Reports To: Assistant Controller
Lightstream is a fast-growing technology Company that provides full-service cloud and connectivity solutions to enterprises located throughout the world. With an emphasis on its core foundation of loyalty and enhanced customer care, Lightstream not only designs and engineers enterprise solutions, but also provides a single trusted advisor for complex technology infrastructure environments. As a result, Lightstream is an established and recognized leader of the core cloud and connectivity solutions provided today.
Lightstream is looking for an ambitious person with outstanding business analytical skills that is able to work closely with cross functional teams to ensure revenue from telecommunication providers is complete and accurate. This position must be a team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and able to communicate findings throughout the organization. The ideal candidate is someone completely comfortable working with and analyzing large data sets and creating easy to understand reporting. The person must be an expert with Excel, Access, and database concepts. The perfect candidate will be looking to expand his/her skillset within a high growth and exciting organization experiencing significant growth.
This position is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
· Analyze data to ensure revenue received is consistent with business activities
· Research revenue variances internally and communicate findings to telecommunication carriers
· Generate reports showing revenue activity, financial variances, and revenue trends
· Proactively identify missing revenue and pursue findings to complete resolution
· Prepare ad-hoc reports for account management and other team members
· Review and understand contract conditions from multiple telecommunication providers
· Create and distribute commission statements to internal sales reps and various sub-agents
· Work collaboratively with other finance team members on miscellaneous projects
· Interact with internal teams to integrate automated solutions into revenue assurance processes
· Identify and implement process improvements
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
· 2+ years of Finance experience
· Exceptional analytic, organizational, and problem-solving skills with an eye for process improvement
· Must be very detailed oriented
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Access
· Effective at comprehending and documenting business processes and workflows
· Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
· Proven ability to work with minimal direction while being resourceful in solving problem